Monday, February 7, 2011

Why so sad?



Why am I discouraged? Why so sad?
I will put my hope in God!
I will praise Him again – my
Savior and God! Now I am deeply discouraged,
But I will remember your kindness.
Psalm 42:5,6


Depression is a time for soul-searching, for asking questions.
We are often discouraged because we concentrate on our circumstances instead on the Lord who will take care of us.
The psalmist’s questions awakened him to the reality that God alone is the source of comfort and hope.
When you are depressed, remind yourself that God has been faithful to you in the past and will be faithful in the present and future, and then praise Him for that.




LET US PRAY:
Lord, we honor You and exalt You and give You first place in our life. We thank you that Your favor opens doors that men cannot shut. We know that Your favor creates opportunities and brings blessings to every area of our life. Lord, We thank you that Your favor is a crown on our head and a shield that goes before us.  We ask You dear Father to keep us safe and healthy as always in Jesus mighty name, Amen. 


Begin the day with a light heart.  Let all your worries be swept aside. Smile a moment and thank God, for this day, He cares for you all the way.
 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ♥ Thank you Heidie and I am very pleased to meet you ♥ God Bless ♥ and please follow my new page too

    ReplyDelete