Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy LOVE Day!


Happy Love Day my Friends!

I believe that the Bible is a book of Life and Love. For me, it serves as a code to live a beautiful life with more love to share. 

My fondness in reading the Bible transpired when my crush in high school sent me a note with “1Cor.13:1-13" written in it, and his name signed at the bottom. 
So I rushed to the library, got a bible and read what the message was. 
From then on, reading the Bible during my vacant time became part of my school routine. 
Though I didn't fall in love with my crush, God used him for me to fall in love with the Bible verses. GOD BLESS♥



Love is patient, love is kind,
It does not envy, it does not boast, 
it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self seeking, 
it is not easily angered, 
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but 
rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, 
always hopes, always perseveres.
LOVE NEVER FAILS.
1Cor13:1-13




No comments:

Post a Comment